Watch President Jacob Zuma (75) address the nation tonight, 14 February 2018, at 22h00 (or it may be delayed!). He will be speaking from Union Buildings, Pretoria, delivering probably the most important speech of his career, and possibly the last as leader of South Africa…
Earlier today (a LOT has happened on this Valentine’s Day in South Africa!):
- New President expected on Friday, with SONA on Friday night. ANC selects Cyril Ramaphosa.
- President Jacob Zuma Jokes and Memes about his Resignation (or not)
- President Jacob Zuma: “Have I done anything wrong?”
- Hawks confirm 3 arrests after swoop on Gupta Residence
- As Nando’s advert predicted – we can fix our sh*t
- Motion of No Confidence in Zuma to be tabled Thursday