Miss Universe Egypt 2023: Who is Mohra Tantawy?
Who will represent Egypt at this year’s Miss Universe beauty pageant competition? Meet Mohra Tantawy, Miss Egypt 2023.
Egyptian model Mohra Tantawy was crowned Miss Egypt 2023 on the 25 September. The 21-year-old model and beauty queen is the first Miss Universe representative from Egypt since the year 2019 and will go on to compete at the Miss Universe competition in El Salvador on the 18 November 2023.
The beauty pageant competition is said to celebrate women from all cultures, backgrounds and religions, creating a safe space for woman to not only share their stories but to create long standing impact on a personal, professional and philanthropic level. The pageant will see 90 beauty queens from all over the world competing for the Miss Universe 2023 crown and title, including South Africa’s very own beauty queen and runner up Bryoni Govender, who will be representing South Africa at the pageant.
R’Bonney Gabriel from the United States will be passing the Miss Universe crown to her successor.
INERESTING FACTS ABOUT MISS UNIVERSE EGYPT MOHRA TANTAWY
- Mohra Tantawy is 21 years old.
- The beauty pageant queen was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt.
- According to Miss Continental’s website she enjoys horseback riding, travelling all over the globe, and gaming in her downtime.
- Mohra has a degree in Business Marketing. The model recently graduated from New Giza University.
- The 21-year-old has an artistic side, she releases her creativity through her talented painting skills.
- Miss Egypt 2023 is bilingual as she is fluent in both the English and Arabic language.
- Mohra Tantawy was crowned on the 25 September.
- The beauty queen is passionate about empowerment through education and knowledge.
- Tantawy’s favourite food is Koshary. Koshary is a traditional Egyptian street food type of meal.
- Mohra also enjoys character cosplaying.
ALSO READ: Bryoni Govender’s costume steals the show