This weekend only, DStv customers on any package will be able to livestream all the DStv channels using the DStv Now app.
Don’t make plans for the weekend of 14-15 March. Stay in and watch DStv Premium using the DStv Now app. It doesn’t matter which DStv package you’re on, as long as you’re an active subscriber.
This means customers on EasyView, Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus will be able to watch Premium for the weekend, using the DStv Now app.
Get ready for DStv Now Open Weekend
- Make sure you’re signed up for DStv Now. If you haven’t registered before, go to now.dstv.com and follow the prompts.
- If you’re already signed up, check that you still remember your password and your logins work.
- If you’re planning on watching on your phone or tablet, and you haven’t updated your DStv Now app in a while, do it now. Download the DStv Now app for Android or iOS.
Stream movies, series, and sports on DStv Now
All the SuperSport channels will be open for you to watch with the DStv Now app. Here are our picks for which sports events to watch, live. There’ll be live Vodacom Super Rugby matches, English Premier League, Gorimbo vs Karam in EFC 84, the Australian F1, and more.
Boost your data for DStv Now open weekend
- Vodacom: Purchase 1GB video streaming data bundles for R50 via USSD by dialling *135# or through the My Vodacom app.
- Telkom: Buy the Telkom 1GB video streaming data bundle for R40 via USSD by dialling *180#
- MTN: Buy the MTN 5GB video streaming data bundle for R159 by dialling *142# or on the MTN app